There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 10. Patient Rights.
- Sec. 47.30.817. Advance health care directives.
- Sec. 47.30.825. Patient medical rights.
- Sec. 47.30.830. Prohibition of experimental treatments.
- Sec. 47.30.833. Nutritional evaluation; right to proper diet.
- Sec. 47.30.835. Civil rights not impaired.
- Sec. 47.30.836. Psychotropic medication in non-crisis situation.
- Sec. 47.30.837. Informed consent.
- Sec. 47.30.838. Psychotropic medication in crisis situations.
- Sec. 47.30.839. Court-ordered administration of medication.
- Sec. 47.30.840. Right to privacy and personal possessions; other rights.
- Sec. 47.30.845. Confidential records.
- Sec. 47.30.847. Patients' grievance procedures.
- Sec. 47.30.850. Sealing records.
- Sec. 47.30.851. Relief from legal disability.
- Sec. 47.30.855. Posting of rights.
- Sec. 47.30.860. Documents and notices in other languages.
- Sec. 47.30.865. Discrimination prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.