There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 24. Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Sec. 47.24.010. Persons required to report; reports of harm.
- Sec. 47.24.011. Duties of the department regarding services and protection for vulnerable adults.
- Sec. 47.24.013. Reports of undue influence, abandonment, exploitation, abuse, neglect, or self-neglect of vulnerable adults in out-of-home care facilities.
- Sec. 47.24.015. Action on reports.
- Sec. 47.24.016. Surrogate decision makers for vulnerable adults.
- Sec. 47.24.017. Delivery of protective services for vulnerable adults.
- Sec. 47.24.019. Petitioning court for certain protective services.
- Secs. 47.24.020 , 47.24.030 Action; protective services. [Repealed, § 14 ch 129 SLA 1994.]
- Sec. 47.24.040. Monitoring.
- Sec. 47.24.050. Confidentiality of reports.
- Sec. 47.24.060. Authority of the department. [Repealed, § 14 ch 129 SLA 1994.]
- Sec. 47.24.070. Required review of proposed regulations.
- Secs. 47.24.075 — 47.24.110. Reports; definitions. [Repealed, § 14 ch 129 SLA 1994.]
- Sec. 47.24.120. Immunity from liability; retaliation prohibited.
- Sec. 47.24.130. Treatment through spiritual means.
- Sec. 47.24.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.