2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 05. Administration of Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Article 2. Oversight of Medical Care Programs.
- Sec. 47.05.200. Annual audits.
- Sec. 47.05.210. Medical assistance fraud.
- Sec. 47.05.220. Notice of charges.
- Sec. 47.05.230. Determination of value; aggregation of amounts.
- Sec. 47.05.235. Duty to identify and repay self-identified overpayments.
- Sec. 47.05.240. Exclusion from medical assistance programs.
- Sec. 47.05.250. Civil penalties.
- Sec. 47.05.270. Medical assistance reform program.
- Sec. 47.05.290. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.