2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
Article 1. Trademarks.
- Sec. 45.50.010. Registrability.
- Sec. 45.50.020. Application for registration.
- Sec. 45.50.025. Procedure concerning application.
- Sec. 45.50.030. Form of application.
- Sec. 45.50.040. Filing fee.
- Sec. 45.50.050. Form and contents of certificate of registration.
- Sec. 45.50.060. Certificate of registration as evidence.
- Sec. 45.50.070. Duration and renewal.
- Sec. 45.50.080. Fee for renewal of registration.
- Sec. 45.50.090. Additional terms of renewal.
- Sec. 45.50.100. Notification of expiration of registration period.
- Sec. 45.50.110. Registrations existing on July 1, 1961. [Repealed, § 65 ch 37 SLA 1986.]
- Sec. 45.50.120. Assignment.
- Sec. 45.50.125. Name change and other filings.
- Sec. 45.50.130. Commissioner to keep record of registration.
- Sec. 45.50.140. Cancellation.
- Sec. 45.50.150. Classification.
- Sec. 45.50.160. Fraudulent registration.
- Sec. 45.50.170. Infringement.
- Sec. 45.50.180. Remedies.
- Sec. 45.50.190. Common-law rights. [Repealed, § 29 ch 132 SLA 1996.]
- Sec. 45.50.200. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.50.205. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.