2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 03. Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Article 1. Purposes and Rules of Construction.
- Article 2. Rental Agreements.
- Article 3. Landlord Obligations.
- Article 4. Tenant Obligations.
- Article 5. Tenant Remedies.
- Article 6. Landlord Remedies.
- Article 7. Periodic Tenancy, Holdover, and Abuse of Access.
- Article 8. Retaliatory Action.
- Article 9. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.