2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
Chapter 05. Powers and Duties of Commissioners of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation
Sec. 03.05.100. Definitions.
In this chapter,
(1) “agricultural products” does not include fish, fisheries products, animals, or animal products;
(2) “animal” means an animal other than a human being and includes a mammal, insect, bird, fish, and reptile, whether wild or domestic, and whether living or dead;
(3) “animal product” means a product, article, or commodity containing any part of an animal;
(4) “fish or fisheries products” means any aquatic animal, including amphibians, or aquatic plants or parts of those plants, animals, or amphibians that are usable as human food.
(5) “industrial hemp” means all parts and varieties of the plant Cannabis sativa L. containing not more than 0.3 percent delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.