2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 90. General and Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 1. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Sec. 28.90.010. Penalties for violations of law, regulations, and municipal ordinances.
- Sec. 28.90.020. Breath test result validity.
- Sec. 28.90.030. Fines for offenses committed within highway work zones and traffic safety corridors doubled.
- Sec. 28.90.035. Prohibition of damage claims regarding highway work zone signs.
- Sec. 28.90.040. Administration of highway safety program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.