2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 35. Offenses and Accidents
- Article 1. Offenses Related to Alcohol, Inhalants, and Controlled Substances; Implied Consent.
- Article 2. Duties Following Accidents.
- Article 3. Miscellaneous Offenses.
- Article 4. Certain Offenses Relating to Minors.
- Article 5. Offenses Involving Property Rights.
- Article 6. Reckless and Negligent Driving.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.