2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 23. Transportation Network Companies and Drivers
- Sec. 28.23.010. Not other carriers.
- Sec. 28.23.020. Fare collected for services.
- Sec. 28.23.030. Identification of transportation network company vehicles and drivers.
- Sec. 28.23.040. Electronic receipt.
- Sec. 28.23.050. Financial responsibility of transportation network companies.
- Sec. 28.23.060. Transportation network company automobile insurance disclosures.
- Sec. 28.23.070. Certificate of insurance.
- Sec. 28.23.080. Limitations on transportation network companies.
- Sec. 28.23.090. Zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use.
- Sec. 28.23.100. Transportation network company driver requirements.
- Sec. 28.23.110. Transportation network company vehicles.
- Sec. 28.23.120. Nondiscrimination and accessibility.
- Sec. 28.23.130. Records.
- Sec. 28.23.140. International airports.
- Sec. 28.23.180. Definitions.
- Sec. 28.23.190. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.