2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 11. Abandoned Vehicles
- Sec. 28.11.010. Abandonment unlawful.
- Sec. 28.11.020. Presumption of abandonment.
- Sec. 28.11.025. Claim of ownership by private property owner.
- Sec. 28.11.030. Removal of abandoned vehicles.
- Sec. 28.11.040. Notice to owners and lienholders.
- Sec. 28.11.050. Vesting of title.
- Sec. 28.11.060. Redemption.
- Sec. 28.11.070. Disposal of abandoned vehicles.
- Sec. 28.11.080. Disposal facilities.
- Sec. 28.11.090. Towing and storage lien on abandoned vehicle.
- Sec. 28.11.100. Municipal abatement procedure.
- Sec. 28.11.110. Abandoned motor vehicle fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.