2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 72. State Regulation of Fireworks
- Sec. 18.72.010. Regulation of sale of dangerous fireworks.
- Sec. 18.72.020. Regulation of sale of salable fireworks.
- Sec. 18.72.030. Fireworks wholesaler's license.
- Sec. 18.72.040. Criminal penalty.
- Sec. 18.72.050. [Renumbered as AS 18.72.100.]
- Sec. 18.72.060. Municipal regulation of fireworks.
- Sec. 18.72.100. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.