2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
Article 5. Discharge of Hospital Patients.
- Sec. 18.20.500. Aftercare assessment and designation of caregiver.
- Sec. 18.20.510. Planning, instruction, and training.
- Sec. 18.20.520. Notification of discharge.
- Sec. 18.20.530. Discharge policies.
- Sec. 18.20.540. Construction of provisions.
- Sec. 18.20.550. Coordination with other authority.
- Sec. 18.20.590. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.