2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 16. Fish and Game
Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Article 1. Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission.
- Article 2. Entry Permit System.
- Article 3. Initial Issuance of Entry Permits.
- Article 4. Reduction to Optimum Number of Entry Permits.
- Article 5. Educational Entry Permits.
- Article 6. Special Harvest Area Entry Permits.
- Article 7. Vessel Permit System for Bering Sea Hair Crab Fishery.
- Article 8. Point System for Commercial Fishing Violations in Salmon Fisheries.
- Article 9. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.