2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 16. Fish and Game
Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Article 1. Interference with Streams and Waters.
- Article 2. Interference with Commercial Fishing Gear.
- Article 3. Fish Traps and Other Illegal Fishing Devices.
- Article 4. Utilization of Pollock and Herring.
- Article 5. Migratory Fish and Shellfish.
- Article 6. Transportation of Fish and Shellfish.
- Article 7. Purchase of Fish.
- Article 8. Commercial Fishing Loan Act.
- Article 9. Salmon Hatcheries.
- Article 10. Fisheries Enhancement Loan Program.
- Article 11. Chitina Dip Net Fishery.
- Article 12. High Seas Interception of Salmon.
- Article 13. Commercial Charter Fisheries Revolving Loan Fund.
- Article 14. Mariculture Revolving Loan Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.