2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 70. Disclaimer of Property Interests
- Sec. 13.70.010. Scope.
- Sec. 13.70.020. Supplemented by other law.
- Sec. 13.70.030. Power to disclaim; general requirements; when irrevocable.
- Sec. 13.70.040. Disclaimer of interest in property.
- Sec. 13.70.050. Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- Sec. 13.70.060. Disclaimer of interest in property held as a tenancy by the entirety.
- Sec. 13.70.065. Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- Sec. 13.70.070. Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- Sec. 13.70.080. Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- Sec. 13.70.090. Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- Sec. 13.70.100. Delivery or filing.
- Sec. 13.70.110. When disclaimer permitted, barred, or limited.
- Sec. 13.70.120. Tax-qualified disclaimer.
- Sec. 13.70.130. Recording of disclaimer.
- Sec. 13.70.140. Application to existing relationships.
- Sec. 13.70.150. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.70.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.70.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.