2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 63. Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
- Sec. 13.63.010. User direction for disclosure of digital assets.
- Sec. 13.63.020. Terms-of-service agreement.
- Sec. 13.63.030. Procedures for disclosing digital assets.
- Sec. 13.63.040. Disclosure of content of electronic communications of deceased user.
- Sec. 13.63.050. Disclosure of other digital assets of deceased user.
- Sec. 13.63.060. Disclosure of content of electronic communications of principal.
- Sec. 13.63.070. Disclosure of other digital assets of principal.
- Sec. 13.63.080. Disclosure of digital assets held in trust when trustee is original user.
- Sec. 13.63.090. Disclosure of contents of electronic communications held in trust when trustee not original user.
- Sec. 13.63.100. Disclosure of other digital assets held in trust when trustee not original user.
- Sec. 13.63.110. Disclosure of digital assets to conservator of protected person.
- Sec. 13.63.120. Fiduciary duty and authority.
- Sec. 13.63.130. Custodian compliance and immunity.
- Sec. 13.63.140. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.63.150. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Sec. 13.63.160. Digital assets coverage.
- Sec. 13.63.170. Application to custodians.
- Sec. 13.63.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.63.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.