2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 27. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
Article 2. Jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.27.100. Exclusive basis.
- Sec. 13.27.110. Jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.27.120. Special jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.27.130. Exclusive and continuing jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.27.140. Appropriate forum.
- Sec. 13.27.150. Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- Sec. 13.27.160. Notice of proceeding.
- Sec. 13.27.170. Proceedings in more than one state.
- Sec. 13.27.180. Definitions for AS 13.27.100 — 13.27.180.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.