2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 16. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Article 1. General Provisions.
- Article 2. Venue for Probate and Administration; Priority to Administer; Demand for Notice.
- Article 3. Informal Probate and Appointment Proceedings.
- Article 4. Formal Testacy and Appointment Proceedings.
- Article 5. Supervised Administration.
- Article 6. Personal Representative; Appointment, Control and Termination of Authority.
- Article 7. Duties and Powers of Personal Representatives.
- Article 8. Creditors' Claims.
- Article 9. Special Provisions Relating to Distribution.
- Article 10. Closing Estates.
- Article 11. Compromise of Controversies.
- Article 12. Collection of Personal Property by Affidavit and Summary Administration Procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.