2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 06. General Provisions, Definitions, and Probate Jurisdiction of Court
Article 1. Short Title, Construction, General Provisions.
- Sec. 13.06.005. Short title.
- Sec. 13.06.010. Purposes; rule of construction.
- Sec. 13.06.015. Supplementary general principles of law applicable.
- Sec. 13.06.020. Severability.
- Sec. 13.06.025. Construction against implied repeal.
- Sec. 13.06.030. Effect of fraud and evasion; limitations.
- Sec. 13.06.035. Evidence of death or status.
- Sec. 13.06.040. Acts by holder of general power.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.