There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Article 1. Purposes and Activities.
- Article 2. Name; Registered Office and Agent; Service of Process.
- Article 3. Organization and Operating Agreement.
- Article 4. Amendment and Restatement of Articles.
- Article 5. Management.
- Article 6. Membership.
- Article 7. Relationship to Third Parties.
- Article 8. Contributions.
- Article 9. Distributions.
- Article 10. Ownership and Transfer of Property; Creditors.
- Article 11. Dissolution.
- Article 12. Merger, Consolidation, and Conversion.
- Article 13. Foreign Limited Liability Companies.
- Article 14. Suits By and Against Limited Liability Companies.
- Article 15. Biennial Report.
- Article 16. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Article 17. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.