2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
Article 5. Dissolution.
Sec. 10.15.465. Execution and content of statement of intent to dissolve.
Upon the adoption of the resolution, a statement of intent to dissolve shall be executed in duplicate by the cooperative by its president or a vice-president and by its secretary or an assistant secretary and must set out
(1) the name of the cooperative;
(2) the names and addresses of its officers;
(3) the names and addresses of its directors;
(4) a copy of the resolution adopted authorizing the dissolution of the cooperative;
(5) the date of the adoption of the resolution;
(6) the number of member votes for and against the resolution;
(7) if shareholders were authorized to vote on the resolution, the total number of authorized shareholder votes, the number of votes cast for and against the resolution, and the number of votes required by the articles for adoption.