There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 13. Alaska BIDCO Act
Article 7. Enforcement.
- Sec. 10.13.700. Injunction and enforced compliance; appointment of receiver or conservator.
- Sec. 10.13.710. Cease and desist orders for unlicensed persons.
- Sec. 10.13.720. Cease and desist orders for violations by licensees or subject persons.
- Sec. 10.13.730. Cease and desist orders for unsafe and unsound acts.
- Sec. 10.13.740. Other cease and desist orders.
- Sec. 10.13.750. Removal, prohibition, and suspension orders for certain acts.
- Sec. 10.13.760. Removal, prohibition, and suspension orders in cases of indictment, binding over, or conviction.
- Sec. 10.13.770. Hearings on orders; rescission and modification.
- Sec. 10.13.780. Disclosure to shareholders.
- Sec. 10.13.790. Meetings of directors and shareholders called by department.
- Sec. 10.13.800. Orders restricting additional financing assistance.
- Sec. 10.13.810. Taking possession of licensee.
- Sec. 10.13.820. Receivership.
- Sec. 10.13.830. Civil penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.