There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 13. Alaska BIDCO Act
Article 5. Regulation, Fees, Records, Reports, and Examinations.
- Sec. 10.13.470. Administration.
- Sec. 10.13.480. Conditions of order or license.
- Sec. 10.13.490. Declaratory rulings.
- Sec. 10.13.500. Judicial review.
- Sec. 10.13.510. Investigations.
- Sec. 10.13.520. Investigative powers.
- Sec. 10.13.530. Failure to comply or testify.
- Sec. 10.13.540. Service of process.
- Sec. 10.13.550. Fees.
- Sec. 10.13.560. Fee payment and refunds.
- Sec. 10.13.570. Records and report requirements.
- Sec. 10.13.580. Records kept by others.
- Sec. 10.13.590. Information on economic development effect.
- Sec. 10.13.600. Examination of licensees and subsidiaries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.