2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 8. Business and Professions
Chapter 66. Motor Vehicle Dealers and Buyers' Agents
- Sec. 08.66.010. Dealers to register.
- Sec. 08.66.015. Sale of motor vehicle.
- Sec. 08.66.020. Application, bond, and fee.
- Sec. 08.66.030. Form of application.
- Sec. 08.66.040. Filing application for registration.
- Sec. 08.66.050. Renewal of registration.
- Sec. 08.66.060. Bond.
- Sec. 08.66.070. Action on bond.
- Sec. 08.66.080. Penalties.
- Secs. 08.66.090 — 08.66.250. Dealer defined; registration of buyer's agent; application, bond, and fee; department approval; renewal of registration; bond; action on bond; buyer's agent contract required; purchase agreement; fees of buyer's agent; ownership interest prohibited; certain compensation prohibited; dual agency prohibited; records of buyer's agent; penalty. [Repealed § 13 ch 79 SLA 2002.]
- Sec. 08.66.260. Buyer's agent contract required.
- Sec. 08.66.270. Purchase agreement.
- Sec. 08.66.280. Fees of buyer's agent.
- Sec. 08.66.290. Ownership interest prohibited.
- Sec. 08.66.300. Certain compensation prohibited.
- Sec. 08.66.310. Dual agency prohibited.
- Sec. 08.66.320. Records of buyer's agent.
- Sec. 08.66.330. Penalty. [Repealed, § 13 ch 79 SLA 2002.]
- Sec. 08.66.350. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.