2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 27. Alaska Temporary Assistance Program
Article 2. Alaska Temporary Assistance Program
- Sec. 47.27.010. Eligible families.
- Sec. 47.27.015. Disqualifying conditions.
- Sec. 47.27.020. Application requirements.
- Sec. 47.27.025. Cash assistance.
- Sec. 47.27.026. Diversion payments.
- Sec. 47.27.027. Assistance to minors.
- Sec. 47.27.030. Family self-sufficiency services.
- Sec. 47.27.035. Participation in work activities.
- Sec. 47.27.040. Assignment of support rights; cooperation with child support services agency.
- Sec. 47.27.045. Alienation and attachment.
- Sec. 47.27.050. Grants and contracts for services.
- Sec. 47.27.055. Agency collaboration.
- Sec. 47.27.060. Job development.
- Sec. 47.27.065. Federal-state cooperation.
- Sec. 47.27.070. Alaska native organizations' family assistance programs.
- Sec. 47.27.075. Emergency account established.
- Sec. 47.27.080. Appeals; dispute resolution.
- Sec. 47.27.085. Sanctions; recovery of costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.