2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 17. Child Protection
- Sec. 47.17.010. Purpose.
- Sec. 47.17.020. Persons required to report.
- Sec. 47.17.022. Training.
- Sec. 47.17.023. Reports from certain persons regarding child pornography.
- Sec. 47.17.024. Duties of practitioners of the healing arts.
- Sec. 47.17.025. Duties of public authorities.
- Sec. 47.17.027. Duties of school officials.
- Sec. 47.17.030. Action on reports; termination of parental rights.
- Sec. 47.17.033. Investigations and interviews.
- Sec. 47.17.035. Duties of department in domestic violence cases.
- Sec. 47.17.040. Central registry; confidentiality.
- Sec. 47.17.050. Immunity.
- Sec. 47.17.060. Evidence not privileged.
- Sec. 47.17.064. Photographs and x-rays.
- Sec. 47.17.068. Penalty for failure to report.
- Sec. 47.17.069. Protective injunctions.
- Sec. 47.17.070. [Renumbered as AS 47.17.290.]
- Sec. 47.17.290. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.