2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 07. Medical Assistance for Needy Persons
- Sec. 47.07.010. Purpose.
- Sec. 47.07.020. Eligible persons.
- Sec. 47.07.025. Assignment of medical support rights.
- Sec. 47.07.030. Medical services to be provided.
- Sec. 47.07.032. Inpatient psychiatric services for persons under 21 years of age.
- Sec. 47.07.035. Priority of medical assistance. [Repealed, § 4 ch 106 SLA 2003.]
- Sec. 47.07.036. Cost containment measures authorized.
- Sec. 47.07.038. Collaborative, hospital-based project to reduce use of emergency department services.
- Sec. 47.07.039. Coordinated care demonstration projects.
- Sec. 47.07.040. State plan for provision of medical assistance.
- Sec. 47.07.042. Recipient cost-sharing.
- Sec. 47.07.045. Home and community-based services.
- Sec. 47.07.046. Traumatic or acquired brain injury services.
- Sec. 47.07.050. Implementation of the medical assistance program.
- Sec. 47.07.055. Recovery of medical assistance from estates.
- Sec. 47.07.060. Receipt of federal money.
- Sec. 47.07.063. Payment for certain services furnished or paid for by a school district.
- Sec. 47.07.065. Payment for prescribed drugs.
- Sec. 47.07.067. Payment for adult dental services.
- Sec. 47.07.068. Payment for abortions.
- Sec. 47.07.070. Payment rates for health facilities.
- Sec. 47.07.071. Reports by health facilities.
- Sec. 47.07.072. Report by the department. [Repealed, § 35 ch 126 SLA 1994.]
- Sec. 47.07.073. Uniform accounting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Sec. 47.07.074. Audits and inspections.
- Sec. 47.07.075. Administrative procedure.
- Sec. 47.07.076. Reports to legislature.
- Sec. 47.07.080. [Renumbered as AS 47.07.900.]
- Secs. 47.07.110 — 47.07.190. Medicaid Rate Advisory Commission. [Repealed, § 6 ch 28 SLA 2003.]
- Sec. 47.07.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.