2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 12. Leases
Article 4. Performance of Lease Contract
- Sec. 45.12.401. Insecurity: adequate assurance of performance.
- Sec. 45.12.402. Anticipatory repudiation.
- Sec. 45.12.403. Retraction of anticipatory repudiation.
- Sec. 45.12.404. Substituted performance.
- Sec. 45.12.405. Excused performance.
- Sec. 45.12.406. Procedure on excused performance.
- Sec. 45.12.407. Irrevocable promises: finance leases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.