There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 03. Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
Article 9. General Provisions
- Sec. 34.03.320. Obligation of good faith.
- Sec. 34.03.330. Application and exclusions.
- Sec. 34.03.335. Proof of certain property damage claims.
- Sec. 34.03.340. Service of process.
- Sec. 34.03.345. Mediation and binding arbitration.
- Sec. 34.03.350. Attorney fees.
- Sec. 34.03.360. Definitions.
- Sec. 34.03.370. Applicability.
- Sec. 34.03.380. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.