2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 33. Probation, Prisons, Pardons, and Prisoners
Chapter 05. Probation Administration Act
- Sec. 33.05.010. Powers of commissioner.
- Sec. 33.05.020. Duties of commissioner; probation officers and personnel; ignition interlock devices.
- Sec. 33.05.030. Probation officers as officers of court.
- Sec. 33.05.040. Duties of probation officers.
- Sec. 33.05.050. Report of probation officer.
- Sec. 33.05.060. Transfer of jurisdiction over probationer.
- Sec. 33.05.070. Arrest of probationer.
- Sec. 33.05.080. Definitions.
- Sec. 33.05.090. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.