2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 30. Navigation, Harbors, Shipping, and Transportation Facilities
Chapter 13. Regional Resource Development Authorities
- Sec. 30.13.010. Creation of authority.
- Sec. 30.13.020. Board of governors.
- Sec. 30.13.030. Purpose of an authority.
- Sec. 30.13.040. Powers of an authority.
- Sec. 30.13.050. Limitation on powers.
- Sec. 30.13.055. Consideration of projects to be financed.
- Sec. 30.13.060. Bonds of an authority.
- Sec. 30.13.070. Trust indentures and trust agreements.
- Sec. 30.13.080. Validity of pledge.
- Sec. 30.13.090. Nonliability on bonds.
- Sec. 30.13.100. Pledge of the state.
- Sec. 30.13.110. Exemption from taxation.
- Sec. 30.13.120. Bonds as legal investments for fiduciaries.
- Sec. 30.13.125. Audit.
- Sec. 30.13.130. Equal use and access.
- Sec. 30.13.140. Not subject to Transportation Commission jurisdiction. [Repealed, § 53 ch 30 SLA 1996.]
- Sec. 30.13.150. Succession.
- Sec. 30.13.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.