2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
Chapter 20. Agricultural and Industrial Program Support
Article 1. Agricultural and Industrial Fairs
- Sec. 03.20.010. State aid.
- Sec. 03.20.020. Amount and conditions of aid.
- Sec. 03.20.030. Application for and granting of operation and maintenance aid.
- Sec. 03.20.035. Application for and granting of capital improvement aid.
- Sec. 03.20.040. Display of exhibits outside state.
- Sec. 03.20.050. More than one association and fair permitted.
- Sec. 03.20.060. Expenditure of aid for nonperishable exhibits.
- Sec. 03.20.070. Funds to be returned if unexpended or if no fair held.
- Sec. 03.20.080. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.