2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 29. Municipal Government
Chapter 35. Municipal Powers and Duties
Article 1. General Powers
- Sec. 29.35.010. General powers.
- Sec. 29.35.015. Investment pools.
- Sec. 29.35.020. Extraterritorial jurisdiction.
- Sec. 29.35.030. Eminent domain.
- Sec. 29.35.040. Emergency disaster powers.
- Sec. 29.35.050. Garbage and solid waste services.
- Sec. 29.35.055. Local air quality control program.
- Sec. 29.35.060. Franchises and permits.
- Sec. 29.35.070. Public utilities.
- Sec. 29.35.080. Alcoholic beverages.
- Sec. 29.35.085. Curfew.
- Sec. 29.35.090. Municipal property; rights-of-way.
- Sec. 29.35.100. Budget and capital program.
- Sec. 29.35.110. Expenditure of borough revenues.
- Sec. 29.35.120. Annual audit.
- Sec. 29.35.125. Fees for police protection services.
- Sec. 29.35.130. Emergency services communications centers.
- Sec. 29.35.131. 911 surcharge.
- Sec. 29.35.133. Immunity for 911 systems.
- Sec. 29.35.134. Multi-line telephone systems.
- Sec. 29.35.135. Waiver of privacy by local exchange telephone company subscribers.
- Sec. 29.35.137. Definitions.
- Sec. 29.35.138. Application.
- Sec. 29.35.140. Regulation of transportation carriers.
- Sec. 29.35.141. Regulation of radio antennas.
- Sec. 29.35.144. Sprinkler systems in certain residential buildings.
- Sec. 29.35.145. Regulation of firearms and knives.
- Sec. 29.35.146. Regulation of unmanned aircraft systems.
- Sec. 29.35.147. Licensing of massage therapists.
- Sec. 29.35.148. Regulation of transportation network companies or drivers.
- Sec. 29.35.149. Regulation of dextromethorphan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.