2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 50. Vital Statistics Act
Article 3. Registration Requirements, Procedures, and Certificates
- Sec. 18.50.150. Form of certificate.
- Sec. 18.50.160. Birth registration.
- Sec. 18.50.162. Notification about hearing screening.
- Sec. 18.50.165. Acknowledgement of paternity; forms.
- Sec. 18.50.170. Foundling registration.
- Sec. 18.50.180. Delayed registration of birth.
- Sec. 18.50.190. Delayed registration of death or marriage.
- Sec. 18.50.200. Judicial procedure to establish facts of birth.
- Sec. 18.50.210. Court reports of adoption.
- Sec. 18.50.211. Certificate of birth for foreign-born adopted person.
- Sec. 18.50.220. New certificate of birth.
- Sec. 18.50.225. Birth certificates suitable for display.
- Sec. 18.50.230. Death registration; disclosure for child support purposes.
- Sec. 18.50.235. Certificate of birth resulting in stillbirth.
- Sec. 18.50.240. Fetal death registration.
- Sec. 18.50.245. Report of induced termination of pregnancy.
- Sec. 18.50.250. Permits.
- Sec. 18.50.260. Extension of time.
- Sec. 18.50.270. Marriage registration.
- Sec. 18.50.272. Heirloom certificates of marriage suitable for display.
- Sec. 18.50.280. Court reports of divorce, dissolution, and annulment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.