2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 75. Disposition of Human Remains
- Sec. 13.75.010. Directions by decedent.
- Sec. 13.75.020. Persons authorized to control disposition.
- Sec. 13.75.030. Form of disposition document.
- Sec. 13.75.040. Agent's appointment.
- Sec. 13.75.050. Exercise of authority.
- Sec. 13.75.060. Certain persons prohibited from control.
- Sec. 13.75.070. Prohibition of cremation; written instructions.
- Sec. 13.75.080. Implementation of directions.
- Sec. 13.75.090. Misrepresentation; liability.
- Sec. 13.75.100. Liability.
- Sec. 13.75.110. Disputes.
- Sec. 13.75.120. Exemptions.
- Sec. 13.75.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.75.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.