2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 41. Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death
- Sec. 13.41.005. Application.
- Sec. 13.41.010. Rebuttable presumptions.
- Sec. 13.41.015. Disposition upon death.
- Sec. 13.41.020. Perfection of title of surviving spouse.
- Sec. 13.41.025. Perfection of title of personal representative, heir, or devisee.
- Sec. 13.41.030. Purchaser for value or lender.
- Sec. 13.41.035. Creditor's rights.
- Sec. 13.41.040. Acts of married persons.
- Sec. 13.41.045. Limitations on testamentary disposition.
- Sec. 13.41.050. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.41.055. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.