2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 28. Recognition of Substitute Decision-Making Documents
- Sec. 13.28.010. Validity of substitute decision-making document.
- Sec. 13.28.020. Meaning and effect of substitute decision-making document.
- Sec. 13.28.030. Reliance on substitute decision-making document.
- Sec. 13.28.040. Obligation to accept substitute decision-making document.
- Sec. 13.28.050. Remedies under other law.
- Sec. 13.28.060. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.28.070. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Sec. 13.28.090. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.28.095. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.