2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 21. Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
Article 2. Powers of Foreign Personal Representatives
- Sec. 13.21.010. Payment of debts of $2,000 or more and delivery of property worth $2,000 or more without local administration. [Repealed, § 18 ch 56 SLA 1973.]
- Sec. 13.21.015. Payment of debt and delivery of property to domiciliary foreign personal representative without local administration.
- Sec. 13.21.020. Payment or delivery discharges.
- Sec. 13.21.025. Resident creditor notice.
- Sec. 13.21.030. Proof of authority; bond.
- Sec. 13.21.035. Powers.
- Sec. 13.21.040. Power of representatives in transition.
- Sec. 13.21.045. Ancillary and other local administrations; provisions governing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.