2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 16. Probate of Wills and Administration
Article 6. Personal Representative; Appointment, Control and Termination of Authority
- Sec. 13.16.245. Qualification.
- Sec. 13.16.250. Acceptance of appointment; consent to jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.16.255. Bond required; exceptions.
- Sec. 13.16.260. Bond amount; security; procedure; reduction.
- Sec. 13.16.265. Demand for bond by interested person.
- Sec. 13.16.270. Terms and conditions of bonds.
- Sec. 13.16.275. Order restraining personal representative.
- Sec. 13.16.280. Termination of appointment; general.
- Sec. 13.16.285. Termination of appointment; death or disability.
- Sec. 13.16.290. Termination of appointment; voluntary.
- Sec. 13.16.295. Termination of appointment by removal; cause; procedure.
- Sec. 13.16.300. Termination of appointment; change of testacy status.
- Sec. 13.16.305. Successor personal representative.
- Sec. 13.16.310. Special administrator; appointment.
- Sec. 13.16.315. Special administrator; who may be appointed.
- Sec. 13.16.320. Special administrator appointed informally; powers and duties.
- Sec. 13.16.325. Special administrator appointed by court; power and duties.
- Sec. 13.16.330. Termination of appointment; special administrator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.