2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
Article 1. Intestate Succession
- Sec. 13.12.101. Intestate estate.
- Sec. 13.12.102. Share of spouse.
- Sec. 13.12.103. Share of heirs other than surviving spouse.
- Sec. 13.12.104. Requirement that heir survive decedent for 120 hours.
- Sec. 13.12.105. No taker.
- Sec. 13.12.106. Representation.
- Sec. 13.12.107. Kindred of half blood.
- Sec. 13.12.108. After-born heirs.
- Sec. 13.12.109. Advancements.
- Sec. 13.12.110. Debts to decedent.
- Sec. 13.12.111. Alienage.
- Sec. 13.12.113. Individuals related to decedent through two lines.
- Sec. 13.12.114. Parent and child relationship.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.