2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
Article 13. Foreign Limited Liability Companies
- Sec. 10.50.600. Governing law.
- Sec. 10.50.605. Registration required.
- Sec. 10.50.610. Execution of registration application.
- Sec. 10.50.615. Contents of registration application.
- Sec. 10.50.620. Name.
- Sec. 10.50.623. Change of name.
- Sec. 10.50.625. Amendment of registration.
- Sec. 10.50.630. Contents of amendment of registration.
- Sec. 10.50.635. Registered office and registered agent of foreign company.
- Sec. 10.50.637. Change of registered office or registered agent of foreign company.
- Sec. 10.50.638. Filing and effective date of change.
- Sec. 10.50.640. Service on foreign company.
- Sec. 10.50.645. Service on commissioner.
- Sec. 10.50.650. Revocation of registration.
- Sec. 10.50.653. Appeal from revocation of registration.
- Sec. 10.50.655. Authority to cancel registration.
- Sec. 10.50.660. Contents of application for cancellation.
- Sec. 10.50.665. Form, manner, and execution of application for cancellation.
- Sec. 10.50.670. Effect of cancellation of registration.
- Sec. 10.50.675. Conducting affairs without registration.
- Sec. 10.50.690. Liability for fees and penalties.
- Sec. 10.50.700. Civil penalty.
- Sec. 10.50.710. Injunctive relief.
- Sec. 10.50.715. Nonliability of member or manager.
- Sec. 10.50.720. Transactions not constituting conducting affairs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.