2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 45. Professional Corporation Act
- Sec. 10.45.010. Incorporation.
- Sec. 10.45.020. Rendering professional service and charging fees.
- Sec. 10.45.030. Who may render professional service.
- Sec. 10.45.040. Prohibition against engaging in business; property and investments.
- Sec. 10.45.050. Issuance of shares.
- Sec. 10.45.060. Qualifications of director, officer, or shareholder.
- Sec. 10.45.070. Management by directors; authority of officers and shareholders.
- Sec. 10.45.080. Transfer of shares.
- Sec. 10.45.090. Voting by proxy.
- Sec. 10.45.100. Voting trust prohibited.
- Sec. 10.45.110. Holding stock, merging or consolidating with another professional corporation.
- Sec. 10.45.120. Corporate name.
- Sec. 10.45.130. Change or alteration of corporate name.
- Sec. 10.45.133. Continuity of life.
- Sec. 10.45.136. No shareholder power to dissolve.
- Sec. 10.45.140. Professional relationship and liabilities.
- Secs. 10.45.150 — 10.45.170. Corporate liability; personal liability of shareholders. [Repealed, § 8 ch 75 SLA 1969.]
- Sec. 10.45.180. Authority and duty of regulatory boards not limited.
- Sec. 10.45.190. Professional acts limited.
- Sec. 10.45.200. Legal disqualification of corporate personnel.
- Sec. 10.45.210. Disposal of shares of legally disqualified shareholder.
- Sec. 10.45.220. Shares of deceased shareholder.
- Sec. 10.45.230. Determination of value of shares.
- Sec. 10.45.240. Applicability of Alaska Corporations Code and Alaska Entity Transactions Act.
- Sec. 10.45.250. [Renumbered as AS 10.45.500.]
- Sec. 10.45.260. [Renumbered as AS 10.45.510.]
- Sec. 10.45.500. Definitions.
- Sec. 10.45.510. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.