2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 30. Cemetery Associations and Nonprofit Cemetery Corporations
- Sec. 10.30.010. Formation of cemetery association.
- Sec. 10.30.020. Records.
- Sec. 10.30.030. Effect of filing and recording.
- Sec. 10.30.040. Succession and powers of trustees.
- Sec. 10.30.050. Bylaws.
- Sec. 10.30.055. Formation of nonprofit cemetery corporation.
- Sec. 10.30.058. Other transactions.
- Sec. 10.30.060. Power to acquire and dispose of lands, and exemption from execution, taxation, and public appropriation.
- Sec. 10.30.070. Creation and use of irreducible fund.
- Sec. 10.30.080. Disposition of income from cemetery land.
- Sec. 10.30.090. Debts of association or corporation.
- Sec. 10.30.100. Transfer of cemetery lots.
- Sec. 10.30.110. Sale of unsuitable land.
- Sec. 10.30.120. Purpose of cemetery lots sold; exemptions.
- Sec. 10.30.130. Plans of grounds and cemetery lots.
- Sec. 10.30.140. Maintenance of cemetery land.
- Sec. 10.30.150. Annual financial statement.
- Sec. 10.30.155. Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.