There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
Article 7. Fees, Charges, and Penalties
- Sec. 10.15.530. Biennial license fee.
- Secs. 10.15.535 , 10.15.540. Determination of license fee for cooperative authorized to issue capital stock; valuation of no-par stock. [Repealed, § 92 ch 36 SLA 1990.]
- Sec. 10.15.545. Amount of license fee.
- Sec. 10.15.550. Penalty.
- Sec. 10.15.555. Miscellaneous fees and charges.
- Sec. 10.15.560. Payment required for filing.
- Sec. 10.15.563. Accounting and disposition of fees. [Repealed, § 28 ch 90 SLA 1991.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.