2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 10. Business and Industrial Development Corporation Act
- Sec. 10.10.010. Incorporation.
- Sec. 10.10.020. Assistance of commissioner.
- Sec. 10.10.030. Articles of incorporation and certificate of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.10.040. General powers.
- Sec. 10.10.050. Authorization of members.
- Sec. 10.10.060. Admission to membership.
- Sec. 10.10.070. Loans by members.
- Sec. 10.10.080. Duration of membership.
- Sec. 10.10.090. Powers of stockholders and members.
- Sec. 10.10.100. Voting by members and stockholders.
- Sec. 10.10.110. Amendment of articles.
- Sec. 10.10.120. Directors and officers; annual and special meetings.
- Sec. 10.10.130. Earned surplus.
- Sec. 10.10.140. Designation of depository; prohibition against receiving deposits.
- Sec. 10.10.150. Examinations, reports of condition, and required information.
- Sec. 10.10.160. First meeting of corporation.
- Sec. 10.10.170. Duration of corporation.
- Sec. 10.10.180. Dissolution of corporation.
- Sec. 10.10.185. Cancellation of corporate filings.
- Sec. 10.10.190. Prohibition of pledge of credit of state.
- Sec. 10.10.200. Corporation a "state development company".
- Sec. 10.10.210. Definitions.
- Sec. 10.10.220. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.