2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 28 - MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 28.35 - OFFENSES AND ACCIDENTS
Article 02 - DUTIES FOLLOWING ACCIDENTS
- Sec. 28.35.050 Action of operator immediately after accident.
- Sec. 28.35.060 Duty of operator to give information and render assistance.
- Sec. 28.35.070 Examination or impounding before repair.
- Sec. 28.35.080 Immediate notice of accident.
- Sec. 28.35.090 Rendering of report by others.
- Sec. 28.35.100 Form of reports.
- Sec. 28.35.110 Penalty for giving false information in report or failing to report.
- Sec. 28.35.120 Use of accident reports in evidence.
- Sec. 28.35.130 False report or destruction of evidence involving a vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.