2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 21 - INSURANCE
Chapter 21.45 - LIFE INSURANCE AND ANNUITIES
- Sec. 21.45.010 Applicability.
- Sec. 21.45.020 Standards provisions required; return and refund.
- Sec. 21.45.030 Grace period.
- Sec. 21.45.040 Incontestability.
- Sec. 21.45.050 Entire contract.
- Sec. 21.45.060 Misstatement of age.
- Sec. 21.45.070 Dividends.
- Sec. 21.45.080 Policy loan.
- Sec. 21.45.090 Table of values.
- Sec. 21.45.100 Table of installments.
- Sec. 21.45.110 Reinstatement.
- Sec. 21.45.120 Payment of premiums.
- Sec. 21.45.130 Payment of claims.
- Sec. 21.45.140 Beneficiary, industrial policies.
- Sec. 21.45.150 Title.
- Sec. 21.45.160 Excluded or restricted coverage.
- Sec. 21.45.170 Standard provisions: annuity and pure endowment contracts.
- Sec. 21.45.180 Grace period: annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.190 Incontestability: annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.200 Entire contract.
- Sec. 21.45.210 Misstatement of age or sex: annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.220 Dividends: annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.230 Reinstatement: annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.240 Standard provisions: reversionary annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.250 Limitation of liability.
- Sec. 21.45.260 Prohibited provisions: industrial life insurance.
- Sec. 21.45.270 Incontestability, limitation of liability after reinstatement.
- Sec. 21.45.280 Policy settlements.
- Sec. 21.45.290 Indebtedness deducted from proceeds.
- Sec. 21.45.300 Standard nonforfeiture law for life insurance.
- Sec. 21.45.305 Standard nonforfeiture law for individual deferred annuities.
- Sec. 21.45.310 Prohibited policy plans.
- Sec. 21.45.320 Industrial life insurance defined. [Repealed, Sec. 17 ch 21 SLA 1985].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.