2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.56 - STATE AND COMMUNITY LIBRARIES
Article 01 - STATE LIBRARY AND HISTORICAL LIBRARY
- Sec. 14.56.010 Department of Education and Early Development to govern library.
- Sec. 14.56.020 Powers of the Department of Education and Early Development.
- Sec. 14.56.030 State library duties.
- Sec. 14.56.035 Accounting and disposition of fees. [Repealed, Sec. 92 ch 36 SLA 1990].
- Sec. 14.56.040 - 14.56.060. Applications, payments and limitations on grants-in-aid. [Repealed, Sec. 2 ch 36 SLA 1981].
- Sec. 14.56.065 [Renumbered as AS 14.56.350 ].
- Sec. 14.56.070 State museum duties. [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 192 SLA 1968].
- Sec. 14.56.080 Historical library duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.