2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.50 - FEDERAL AID FOR EDUCATION
- Sec. 14.50.010 Acceptance of federal funds.
- Sec. 14.50.020 Definition of public schools for purposes of Statehood Act.
- Sec. 14.50.030 Declaration of intent.
- Sec. 14.50.040 Expenditure of state and federal funds for teachers' salaries.
- Sec. 14.50.050 Expenditure of state and federal money for school construction.
- Sec. 14.50.060 Apportionment of federal aid granted without limitations as to use.
- Sec. 14.50.070 Use of line item appropriations for matching purposes.
- Sec. 14.50.080 Consent to reasonable conditions.
- Sec. 14.50.100 Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.