2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.35 - VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Sec. 14.35.025 Duties of the Department of Education and Early Development.
When required by any of the Acts described in AS 14.35.010 , the department shall
(1) cooperate with the appropriate federal agency in the administration of the Act;
(2) do everything necessary to entitle the state to receive money available according to the Act;
(3) represent the state in all matters related to the administration of the Act;
(4) expend and disburse money received according to the Act;
(5) designate the districts, schools, departments, or classes to participate in the benefits of money received according to the Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.